Friday 22 April 2011

Blue

blue flowers


blue vat


set up in the 'blue house'.   This morning was warm and bright,
then cloudy - would there be a thunder storm?  Just in case,
 I chose to set the vat under cover.  When I finished for the day
the temp inside was hot, hot, hot, and not a cloud in the sky.

at the end of the day



still doing their thing on the washing line

I have a pile of stitched, bound and wrapped cloth to sort
in the morning.  Also dyed were six damask table cloths,
plus two vintage linen cloths, with embroidery and lace.

I like this


One vintage cloth on the line.  The lace is over the line.
Nice image with the sun shinning through the cloth.

Despite trying not to get covered in indigo, I did, especially
my feet.  Will I ever learn?  Probably not.   Out with the
scrubbing brush, we have been invited out tonight.  





No comments: