Sunday 5 April 2009

Travelling Workshop

The workshop road show season is now in session!
Yesterday I took a workshops on Shibori with the
Avon Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers.
A beautiful drive through Dorset and Wiltshire,
managed to stop the car turning right for a retail
experience in Bath, and on to Long Ashton, which
is really long, outside Bristol.

 A fabulous group of ladies, and a real treat,
I got to meet a fellow blogger Sue.
We all worked hard, many shibori bundles
were dyed, and taken home for a grand
opening today - hope they remember
to wear their rubber gloves!

As ever, no time to take any photos!



Happy Tree

2 comments:

ellysuryani said...

Good for you. Interesting blog. I think India was an opportunee country for your job. It's a lovely country too.

Rachel Biel said...

Just found your blog! Would love to have you on as a guest artist on Fiber Focus. Let me know if you are interested. My e-mail link is at the top right hand corner.

I found you through Barbara's blog.