Saturday 28 June 2008

Shibori in the chicken shack

No pictures please!  Four delightful students.  A fabulous studio to play in, but not much space. Three tables to use.  Dyeing station outside in chicken territory.   But, hey, the sun is shining, it's warm, which is a plus.   But we are in rooster country.

We made the best of the circumstances - bit of a problem when the chickens invaded our outside work stations.

As ever, I don't get to see the results, but I think the students will like the results of their hard work.  Lots of interesting stitched resists and pole wrapping.

Right now I have unloaded my car, contents to be 'filed' tomorrow morning.  Supper, a glass or two of red, and I am ready for bed.

It's been a long day - up and doing since 6.30 am.  That's the life of a textile itinerant, but I love it!

No comments: