Friday 6 April 2012

I have a website!!!!!

A week of a very large learning curve.   I am very happy with the results.
Not too difficult after all (she said in retrospect.)  


It's Good Friday, there's a full moon tonight and Mercury is going forward again.
Time to launch the website.


Still 'work in progress' on some of the pages.   The Emporium button includes the new indigo store.   The Dyed Goods Store and Bazaar have yet to be stocked.






  
Going to give my brain a rest this weekend.  
The beach at Naxos would be good.
Instead I shall enjoy planting the veg plot
and watching my little indigo seedlings
appearing out of the soil

4 comments:

Radka said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tiggy Rawling said...

Thanks Radka. I got round to it eventually!

reensstitcher said...

I've just had a look at it. Very impressive and I hope the shop brings you lots of business.

Tiggy Rawling said...

Hi Elizabeth. Something I have been meaning to do, now that box is ticked. I amazed myself!