Saturday 10 January 2009

The Spice Route

Spent the afternoon meeting and greeting at the opening of the exhibition at Walford Mill.  Very happy with the hanging of my two long and skinny quilts and three framed pieces.   Took photographs without much success, the light was difficult - call in the professionals I think.  Luckily I have one at home!   I'll post pictures soon.

There are some really yummy ceramics, jewellery, wood etc.   All reflecting the colour of spices - a welcome warm glow on a cold winters day.  The exhibition runs until 22 February (closed on Mondays).

I have been persuaded to exhibit my Journal - or getting into the zone book.  I guess that way folk will know where I am coming from, or indeed, going to!

Looking to summer - aren't we all - hot of the press, I have been booked to take a weekend Indigo workshop at the Mill on 20/21 June.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your photos and the journal. Happy 1st blirthday!