Friday 15 May 2009

A taster

A really exciting day inking up plates and printing.
Amazing results, and this is only the beginning.

A couple of inked plates for starters.   I seem to
have mislaid my leads, camera to computer, but 
found something that works in Keith's draw.  Shh,
he is in Turkey playing golf!


This plate has already been inked in red and 
printed, second print with white rolled over surface.


A selection of plates - inked and cleaned

It's late - been a very exciting day.  Now that I have the necessary
leads I will take photos of the resulting prints.  In the meanwhile,
The Indian Bazaar has been set up ready for opening tomorrow.

Time for bed I think!

3 comments:

jude said...

this is really intriguing me.

Lonci said...

i like this very much:)

Tiggy Rawling said...

Posting pic tomorrow of results. I am liking them very much too!