Wednesday 22 June 2011

Blank

You know how it is.   Very, very busy turns into free time for 
a while.  Brain goes into stall, it's grey outside, and I can't
 be bothered to do anything at all.

Did a bit of tidying, caught up on paperwork, oh so boring.
Fiddled around with some design work for a future project.
Pasted gathered interesting bits into journal, got all gluey.

Then ............... I got out the paper and paints, made a
glorious creative mess, and feel a lot better for it.

Some painted papers to add to the collection.





and there's more drying

nothing like a bit of colour to brighten the day

3 comments:

Patricia said...

A little creativity is a great way to feel good about the world...now what will you do with those cool papers?

Tiggy Rawling said...

What to do? Well, I'll use them in collage. Also I like to use these papers for design work as they closely resemble my dyed fabrics. Then again, I might just play and see what happens.

Radka said...

The kind of weather we have been having doesn't inspire, so you have done well :-)