Wednesday 13 May 2015

It's May - really?

Time flies, and today I thought it was next week .  I missed the appointment with my hairdresser this afternoon.   Another one made for Friday thank goodness.   I vaguely thought it was well due for a cut!


A couple of Summer workshops taken, another one this Saturday


During quieter moments the scrap indigo quilt stitched. 




messing about with the gelli plate in a free form manner
very satisfying








stitch stitch



replenishing my stock of threads
just when I thought I had enough they fly



dye pots still at the ready to dye more gorgeous colours

there are a few packs of Jewel, Aqua and Sorbet available on the website


stitch stitch




then there is the garden to enjoy now that the weather is warming up
the green gym beckons     
up and down to the compost bins   pruning and weeding
sowing and planting  

life is good

1 comment:

Radka said...

The hairdresser story sounds familiar, that's a sort of thing I do!
I am resisting the threads (only just), LOL!
xx